You acknowledge and agree that you are of legal drinking age. If you are not of legal drinking age, you are not allowed to access or use this website, including accessing any advertising or marketing information on the site. You further acknowledge and agree that you must be of legal drinking age to purchase or consume any of 's products or merchandise or to participate in any of our promotions or other offers.

Combover with apricots


A nice, little blend of Brettanomyces and Belgian yeast strains give this Saison that crisp and chipper, bit o' funk that Saisons are known for. 70% of this beer is aged in our stainless tanks and the remaining 30% gets aged in white wine barrels. This gives Comb-Over it's unmistakable citrus fruitiness and tart edge. It's got "fohnk". We added apricot puree during the fermentation process to make it smell and taste like apricots!

Columbus, Saaz
Share this beer with your friends!